Our Programs Are Fun To Use

Combination article and interactive chat simulation, trying to convince someone to get a COVID shot.

1 Like

Excellent interactive CSS course

1 Like

This one is fairly basic, but effective; it’s an article told through text messages displayed dynamically via JavaScript as if you were “there”

2 Likes

An interactive science primer about sound

1 Like

Another excellent one:

1 Like

I read this entire article. It was Looong! :open_mouth: But it was quite an interesting read for sure. I did find out I could here sound up to 10693 Hz and then it was more like a ringing in my ears - like when bats fly around my porch. I can hear ultra-sonics to a certain frequency. One time a department in Macy’s forgot to turn off their ultra-sound alarm and as walked through that department my head was “ringing”. I asked a clerk if she would have the manager throw the ultra-sound alarm to the Day position (off), that I could hear the ultra-sound in my head. She told the manager, he looked at me odd, but ducked into the store room and suddenly, no more ringing in my head. When he came out I gave him the :+1:. :laughing: I used to work for an alarm company and found out what people with tinnitus live with everyday. Not cool.

1 Like