A Pragmatic Quick Reference

I modified the recommended reading list to include The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master. By way of celebration, I also created a vanilla HTML version of the quick reference card included with the book. If you haven't read the book, the reference card will give you a great idea of the gems covered inside. And if you have, well, it never hurts to review a carefully considered checklist, provided you're willing to question the list.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original blog entry at: http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2004/10/a-pragmatic-quick-reference.html

very lucid approach to programming.
Consider adding Ruby to your list of languages to try. thank you for this :slight_smile:

Very nice, I wanted to do something like this myself :slight_smile:

You can check out my website for other summary of pragmatic programmer.

Thanks a ton for posting the “The Pragmatic Programmer Quick Reference Guide” online. I just started reading the book based on your recommendation.

Everybody should read this list at least one time in their lives. Thanks for making it public.

I’ve been looking for a quick reference of The Pragmatic Programmer book. This page is definitely a bookmark.

Thanks!

The I in WISDOM is Interest, not Is. What, Interest, Sophisticated, Detail, Own, Motivate.

1 Like